Orders and Returns
1. Coffee Sensor website orders
All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions presented here or on other pages.
These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
This website is owned and operated by TTP COFFEE SENSOR SRL (or Company) in conjunction with its subsidiaries and their affiliates (collectively referred to herein as “COFFEE SENSOR”). All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, the use of this website and any order or purchase made through the facilities of this website shall be governed by the laws of Romania.
You may only purchase or order items for non-commercial and lawful purposes and any other use is not permitted.
You agree to pay for all charges noted herein as payable by you. You have to be 18 or older to purchase from the website.
2. Exports and VAT regulations
Prices presented on this website are FINAL.
You commit to understand this and pay for all other possible VAT or custom charges payble in your contry of origin, if applicable.If an order is paid, it means you read these statements and accepted them as they are presented.
Our shipments are cleared through customs based on our clients origin country.
Coffee Sensor cannot and does not know the local laws applicable for imports in certain countries or regions worldwide.
Please read and take notice of your local laws and possible VAT and custom duties payments BEFORE making an order and payment.
Coffee Sensor will process orders as usual and will ship it accordingly to the specified details by our clients, when placing and paying for the orders.
Coffee Sensor wants our clients to understand the possible obligations to pay VAT and duties when our products reach country of origin.
Usually, inside European Union community block, there are no VAT or custom duties charges.
Usually, outside European Union community block, THERE COULD BE VAT or custom duties charges that are paid by the buyer, before the release of the parcel.
Coffee Sensor may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items and stocks. All prices listed on this website are in EUR currency and all charges will be processed in EUR.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation.
Coffee Sensor will notify you by e-mail within hours of making a purchase if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order. If you did not receive an e-mail within 24 hours of completing a purchase, the sale will be automatically terminated unless you reply by e-mail with confirmation of your intention to purchase the item at the confirmed price.
Coffee Sensor reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain items which an individual or any group can purchase.
Coffee Sensor will make all efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Coffee Sensor will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control.
3. Refunds and Cancellations
An order can be cancelled and refunded ONLY if it was NOT dispatched towards the client.
Any order already shipped needs to be received by the customer or the client can refuse the parcel and thus, start the return process towards our company headquarter.
Any shipping taxes will be deducted from the total refunded amount after the refused parcel is received here and it’s integrity checked.
4. Coffee Sensor website order return
It is really important to us that you love your purchase from Coffee Sensor website.
If for any reason you are not completely happy with your experience with our company, let us know and we promise to help you in order to be completely satisfied with your purchase or to return the products as safe and fast as possible.
A) Conditions of returns:
- Items can only be returned once approved by our team;
- Return request must be within 14 days of purchase and returns must be received within 14 days of return request approval with our team;
- Returns must be new, without any damage and in their original packaging;
- Please notify Coffee Sensor within maximum 10 days of receipt of your order of any discrepancies or damaged products (DOA products). After we receive the notification, our company will take care of the return process for you;
- The customer is responsible for any delivery charges on returned goods unless the items being returned were DOA (dead on arrival) or presented any type of manufacturing defect as a result of an error on behalf of TTP Coffee Sensor SRL company. Any customs fees and charges paid by us for the return parcels will be deducted from the final refunded amount.
- For all orders paid with credit or debit card, Coffee Sensor will reimburse the amount of money initially paid on the same card, within 30 days maximum from the moment we accepted your return request and after the product will be received into our company’s headquarter.
B) Return address and conditions in order for the parcel to be received by us in best condition possible:
- Return address for parcels is: Zalau City, Salaj County, Zip code 450018, Romania, Mihai Eminescu street no 72, house no 5, ap. 2. Contact person: Tudor Petriman, phone no. 0040744482840.
- Remember to pack the items as best as possible. Remember that we deal usually with metals. That means that if one metal piece is hit or touched by another inside your parcel, that usually means it will have scratches / marks when it will be received by us. In this case, the refund amount will be affected by this problem;
- You can choose with which method you want to send the parcel with (DHL, FeDex, EMS or normal post services) BUT remember that what you pay is what you get. Transit times can be sometimes one month, tracking can be not detailed at all and sometimes parcels get lost easier with certain shipping methods then others.
- VERY IMPORTANT is to use the original order name on the return label and NEVER write any value on the parcel. That helps us here a lot, so we do not pay VAT and custom fees for the returned parcel and then deduct them from the final refunded amount.
- We can insure DHL pick up request from your location. Return tax will be covered by the customer.