Bong Isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni is created for for all generations of La Pavoni manual lever machines that have a bolted-on group head.
Also serves as a water-heated grouphead mod for Gen2 – OLD GEN machines.
The kit contains the isolator’s body (Nylon), two stainless steel bolts, two stainless steel washers and two black caps (to be installed on the bolt head).
Each stainless steel washer stand between the bolt head and the GH round holes.
Bong Isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni is not 3D printed.
The part is CNC machined from food grade, high heat and shock resistant Nylon.
The product is created by “La Pavoni Re-Envisioned” Team or special group:
Bong Juachon – Concept idea and design;
John Michael Hauck – CAD designer;
Bruce Colglazier Pappas – The “Third eye”;
Tudor P. – manufacturing and sales.
Installation video is right here:
What is the Isolator exactly?
1. Converts Gen 2 GH’s from steam heated to water heated;
2. Manages and cools down the group head and so, the water temperature inside the GH.
This is a thing that the OEM machines can not do and mostly they just make the water too hot for coffee extractions, especially with the second pull, third and so on.
3. It replaces any other water heated GH mod or any GH cooling accessories with success;
4. Reuses the old water pipe, having the same thread inside;
5. Coffee Sensor used a high temperature special polymer for this product.
Although our philosophy and MOTTO are “no more plastic inside La Pavoni”, this is a part that just could not have this tremendous effect on extractions, by using metal as building material.
6. It replaces the silicone boiler / GH isolator already on the market;
7. The isolator is compatible and adapts easily on all Gen 2, Gen 3 or even Gen 4 machines. (Pre – OLD GEN / Post mill – NEW GEN, including Stradivari).
Some advantages during use are:
1. First accessory that makes multiple shots REAL on La Pavoni’s (eliminates waiting time for cooling);
2. NO more water baths, wet cloth or PF ice baths for cooling purposes;
3. Easy DIY installation process;
4. No maintenance required;
5. No big aesthetic change on this piece of art called La Pavoni.
6. Material: NYLON (food safe).
Our team conclusions are :
1. A MUST HAVE for every LP machine user;
2. And as our “third-eye” – Bruce said: ” Bong, looks like you tamed the Gen 2 beast”. 😂😂
The measurements show:
Chart 1 – static heating temps difference between two types: NO ISOLATOR (RED COLOUR) and WITH ISOLATOR – BLUE COLOUR;
Standard NO ISOLATOR stable temp – 104°C
WITH THE ISOLATOR stable temp – 60°C
Chart 2 – temps variations during and after pull:
And the real proof is Bong’s actual multiple shots in action found here:
Unlock superior brewing power with the Bong isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni machines
Are you a coffee aficionado believing there’s nothing like the taste of a fresh brew with thick crema? If so, there’s a good chance you’re familiar with La Pavoni machines. But what if we told you there was a way to improve your setup by unlocking its superior brewing power? This Bong isolator does it instantly, on a whim!
No more tasteless coffee after you buy the Bong isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni
Boiling hot water going through ground coffee beans enhances all flavors, especially bitterness. Many consumers feel the bitter taste of coffee and its quality deterioration just because a grouphead is overheated. The problem is easily corrected with slightly cooler water, which second-generation coffee machines do not typically provide.
However, care is essential to avoid another problem when getting water cooled:
- Water temperature is insufficient to extract the full flavors and aroma of coffee.
- The taste of the brew becomes inexpressive and dull.
- The output shot is reduced due to spongy pulls.
Buy the Bong isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni online and install it on your coffee machine to protect it from overheating and keep water from cooling down too quickly. It allows for more even extraction, eliminates any chances of ‘channeling’ or tamping issues, and ensures an exceptionally balanced taste of the drink.
Reliable investment in your coffee machine
Even though this mod requires some knowledge of electronics and time, it’s certainly within the scope of a home barista. Shop for the Bong isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni, and be sure it’s highly reliable once installed. It prevents temperature spikes when brew pressure is released. And because your temperature is always maintained, you’ll have no issue producing the second and third shots of coffee when the grouphead has already heated up.
This Bong isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni for sale shows perfect results when making multiple cups of quality coffee in rapid succession. You can take it up a notch with your coffee game!
So, if you or your coffee shop clients want to enjoy great espresso or Americano without unpleasant bitterness or the watery taste of the brew, grab this Bong isolator and water-heated grouphead mod for La Pavoni at the price that will delight you!