BRAND NEW La Pavoni Lever Professional Lusso fully upgraded Dec 2021 code PLQ01 is a brand new machine with all the accessories most of our clients consider they need and want.
Machine is manufactured in December 2021 and was used a few times for testing purposes only.
The idea behind this and all our serviced or restored coffee machines is that you don’t need to service it or add other custom parts by yourself anymore.
This La Pavoni Lever Professional Lusso is ready to go and it does not need any investment or work done for years to come.
We do offer warranty for all new parts installed on this machine.
Considering this is a brand new machine, we do offer warranty for the other parts as well.
Gaskets cannot be included in this statement since they are consumables and wear out naturally / normally in time.
What you gain by purchasing this machine from us is:
1. A brand new La Pavoni Lever Professional Lusso that is currently sold on the official La Pavoni website at 899,00 EUR;
2. Full piston pressure kit in stainless – retail price 190,00 EUR;
3. Our very special Levine handle designed by my dear friend John H. – retail price 99,00 EUR;
4. Custom stainless naked bottomless portafilter with double basket (La Pavoni logo on it) – retail price 100,00 EUR;
5. Bong isolator – retail price 52,00 EUR;
6. Brand new stainless steel sleeve – retail price 50,00 EUR;
7. Single hole steam tip – retail price 15,00 EUR;
8. Work hours – around 100,00-150,00 EUR.
9. The original parts are also included in the price, worth of around 50,00 – 70 EUR.
TOTAL: aprox. 1.600,00 EUR
Our asking price: 1.200,00 EUR – SALE PRICE.
Shipping NOT included.
Why buy from us and not from just a simple La Pavoni reseller?
1. I don’t just receive a box from Italy and ship it elsewhere for a profit. I unpack, test and check everything, upgrade and only after then ship the machine to a new user, that will use it for years to come.
2. My many years experience with La Pavoni Lever coffee machines comes in handy when you receive this beauty and need a lot of info on how, where, when.
The relationship after the sale is sometimes more important then the machine purchase itself.
3. Many upgrades are available but sometimes people hesitate to buy them and install by themselves. Some users are NOT the DIY type. This is where I come in and upgrade the machine with ANY part or accessory you can find on the website.
The machine is then retested and shipped to the customer.
4. Post sale parts and maintenance available. If any problem occurs, I can solve it along with the customer.
I do have available ALL the parts possible for any La Pavoni existing on the market, including gaskets, washers, gauges, heating elements, boilers and group heads and so on.
BEFORE making a purchase, please contact me first for more info and details about the transaction.
God bless us all.