Cafelat circular Group Head Brush for 58mm GH’s fits almost all commercial coffee machines.
General rule is that if you use a 58mm tamper, then the brush is suitable for your use.
Keeping your group clean and free from spent coffee grounds ensures uncontaminated coffee.
The brush fits most standard commercial espresso machines and “locks” into the group just like a portafilter.
The patented Cafelat cleaning brush is designed to clean your espresso machine group head, in particular those hard-to-reach areas around the sealing gasket.
Each brush box set comes with an extra pair of natural fiber brushes.
How to use: please check the video below
- Fill container with coffee cleaner such as puly caff and warm water to dissolve powder or tablet
- Dip the brush into the coffee cleaning solution.
- Insert into group like a portafilter
- Move brush left and right until coffee debris is loosened.
- Dip into coffee solution to clean and repeat 1-2 times.
- Rinse the brush in cold water and purge the coffee group to remove the cleaning solution.
- Wipe any debris or solution with coffee cloth
Cafelat circular Group Head Brush comes with:
Box contains one brush and a pair of extra bristles and Full instructions on how to use and change the brushes are included.
Fits: Commercial and home coffee machines with 60mm portafilters or 58mm tampers.
Material: PVC and Nylon bristle’s.