Our complete set of made of pressure gauge and adapter for La Pavoni Europiccola coffee machines allows you to monitor the boiler pressure, indicating if the entire system is up to the correct working pressure before your first pull.
Also, it helps you froth milk much better, by indicating when the machine is at the maximum pressure for best steam power.
This model of adapter has the M11 thread, machined using CNC lathe mill, made from Stainless Steel 304.
Note that this part comes originally in two different models, M11 and M12 thread.
The M11 thread is the most common one, compatible with La Pavoni Europiccola machines manufactured from the mid-1990 and on. It includes the Millennium models also.
The M12 models can be found on the earliest machines, manufactured through the mid 1990.
As a general idea, the machines with the plastic sight glass cover and NOT THE METAL ONE are compatible with M11 thread adapter.
The best way to check and make sure that the set is 100% compatible, is by checking the internal size (diameter) of the block itself, where the OEM nut is placed and where the adapter and new pressure gauge will fit.
- Use some wide and thick screw or a big coin to remove the block off OEM screw. If you will use a small flat-tip screw, you could damage the OEM nut;
- Check it the plastic OEM gasket is in good condition;
- Use the provided Teflon tape to wrap the two threads (adapter + pressure gauge);
- Screw the adapter inside, without to much force and without pushing the adapter way inside. Usually a few turns are OK, as the Teflon tape will take care of the sealing;
- Screw the pressure gauge in the adapter, using hand tight force;
- Use both threads to make the gauge face forward. Tighten both threads little by little until the orientation is perfect. You can use little or more Teflon depending on the situation, to match the position perfectly. There is no need to tighten the adapter all the way down. You can screw the pressure gauge all the way down;
- Test the machine for any pressure leaks present at the adapter and pressure gauge. If you want perfect and real readings, please check if the machine does not have any other pressure leaks present, besides the new adapter and pressure gauge zone. Also, if you don’t want or like Teflon tape, you can use food safe thread locker and sealant.