The IMS BaristaPro 18g filter basket is made by IMS Italy.
The filter has no ridge*, comes with a flat bottom and a cylindrical profile with a perforated area of 44 mm and 661 holes
This competition filter basket is made by IMS but with Barista Pro brand and is slightly different to the IMS:
IMS BaristaPro 18g filter basket has 20 more holes 661 holes, (IMS have 641) and the edge is 2mm more 70mm (IMS has 68mm edge) – the same as the Nanotech versions.
This is a high quality filter basket with a smoother and higher gloss finish than a standard filter basket.
Its conical and circular holes with electro polished finish ensures the best possible and consistent coffee extraction and the least amount of sediment.
Barista pro basket features:
– The flat bottom allows a more effective extraction;
– Aisi 304 stainless steel usage – food safe certified;
– Extra 44 more holes more that standard IMS filter baskets
– Suits 58mm or 58.5mm tampers.
– This filter basket has no ridge* for better tamper seal
– 100% made in Italy
Dimensions: Height 24MM Edge D.70mm, Body D.60mm
Holes area: ø 0,44mm x 0,30mm
Size : 2 cup
Quantity: 12-18 Grams
Material: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe Certified
RIDGE: external Ø 60,5 mm
SHAPE: Cylindrical with specific corner rounding
Matching Tamper: Ø 58.5 mm
IMS Code: BARISTA_D24661
- Hole number: 661
- Hole size: Ø 0.30 mm
- Hole shape: Circular with conic cross section.
- Hole area: Ø 44 mm
- Gaggia – Fits Gaggia Classic and commercial Gaggia portafilters
- La Cimbali
- Nouva Simonelli
- Ascaso PID
- La Marzocco