La Pavoni Heating Element Boiler Flange for Old Pre ‘82 machines has an M80.4 x 1.25 – Fine inside thread, that fits the older LP’s Pre Mill 1982 machines.
These machines use the old type screw-in brass heating element.
The ring is used to convert those old heating elements to the new stainless steel models, with the 3 bolts.
Custom made stainless steel part, same quality as other parts that we offer for your La Pavoni.
La Pavoni Heating Element Boiler Flange for Old Pre ‘82 machines, in order to help you with your conversion, needs also:
1. New style heating element (2 or 4 prong type);
2. New style heating element gasket;
3. Three bolts to fix the heating element on the conversion ring;
4. New model thermofuse and it’s cap;
5. Grease for best contact between the fuse and heating element body;
6. New pressure stat pipe, in case yours did not get off in one piece form the old heating element (best to try this before buying the entire conversion kit);
7. New type pressure stat.
All parts are available on our website.