We present to you a beautiful Restored / refurbished and fully upgraded La Pavoni Lever Professional Agosto 1988.
This beautiful machine was born with the help of our colleague Bogdan Onofrei : #https://www.instagram.com/p/CFsb7h_D72S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The machine is a Professional Pre Mill 2nd gen lever coffee machine, made in August 1988.
The idea behind this and all our serviced and restored machines is that you don’t need to service it or add other custom parts by yourself anymore.
This LP is ready to go and it does not need any investment or work done for years to come.
We do offer warranty for any machine we sell, since this is a company add.
Gaskets cannot be included in this statement since they are consumables and wear out naturally in time.
This Restored / refurbished and fully upgraded La Pavoni Lever Professional Agosto 1988 is upgraded with our finest custom made parts available right now on our website for this 2nd gen, like:
1. Custom made Stainless piston pressure kit (PPK).
2. Custom made walnut knobs and handles.
3. Bong isolator.
4. Custom made stainless naked portafilter.
5. Single hole custom made stainless steam tip.
6. Custom made stainless drip grid.
7. Custom made paint job (special Ivory White).
8. Custom made stainless sight glass cover.
9. Stainless steel bolts between the GH and boiler body.
10. Custom made stainless steel boiler adapter and chromed pressure gauge.
We always want and try to keep most of the original parts and the original looks also.
It’s easy to service and change old parts to new, but it’s hard to restore.
So we try to keep everything we can in original state.
We preferred to keep the original base also.
For more info about the sale or more pics, please contact us.
Tudor P. from Coffee Sensor and Bogdan Onofrei from Onofrei_CoffeeWorkShop wish you happy extractions !
God bless us all.