Coffee Sensor now offers the new 2019 model of the our universal adapter and thermometer, compatible with any HX and SBDU E61 group head.
The 2019 model comes with a modified cylinder zone (for better compatibility with some special designs like Vibiemme E61 group head) and shorter tip, for even more accurate readings than our previous version.
Comprised of a stainless steel adapter and digital thermometer, Coffee Sensor Thermometer provides instant feedback to the user. The two main benefits are:
1. Knowing the group head idle temperature and
2. Knowing the water temperature right near the brew point/coffee puck.
Thus providing repeatable, empirical information to help take the guesswork out of the process.
The installation of the Coffee Sensor Thermometer doesn’t need special tools, conditions or high tech knowledge. Just make sure the E61 coffee machine is turned off and cooled down. Remove the Allen head located just on front of the group head and replace it with our product. No need for Teflon tape, sealant, cutting or any sort of adaptations. Everything you need to install our product is located in the retail box. The most important condition is to make sure that your coffee machine model has an E61 exposed group head.
Please understand that the Coffee Sensor Thermometer is located just near the coffee puck, at a maximum of 1.25″ above. So the readings the sensor gives you are a little bit different comparing to the actual temperature of the water that hits the puck. Feel free to add a maximum 2 degrees Celsius above the readings to calculate a more realistic extraction temperature.
Depending of the construction type of your coffee machine, the readings can vary between different espresso machine manufacturers. Usually the difference is into the angle of witch the sensor is inserted into the group head.
The thermometer has both Celsius and Fahrenheit readings. Feel free to switch between the two modes using the special button located in front of the sensor.
Features of Coffee Sensor Thermometer:
1. Uni body stainless steel adapter that makes this product one of the safest of its kind. Because there are no joints / bolts into the adapter, accidental torn and hot water splash can not occur.
2. Digital thermometer with Celsius / Fahrenheit switch button. Working temperature of the thermometer: between -50 and 200 degrees.
3. Two copper sealing washers offered into the box, that are highly resistant to friction and high temperature for longer periods of time than classical rubber or Teflon washers.
4. Full installation kit and written instructions included in the price. The kit consists of Allen key, fix 10 mm key and two copper sealing washers (one spare).
Product exact dimensions:
General size: 37 mm width x 61 mm length (including stainless steel adapter).
Front overall size: 37 mm diameter.
LCD display size 20 x 7.5 mm.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
|Dimensions||6 x 3.7 x 0.4 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it or from the date you informed us about your choice.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us are eligible for returns.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly send us your intention of return using our e-mail address: email@example.com.
Our return address is: 2 Corneliu Coposu street, bl. 1', ap. 5, Zalau City, Salaj County, Romania.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, please view our Orders and Return page.